Choral, Instrumental Ensembles and Dance- This pages supports the music endeavors of ETS.
Why Classical Education?- This talk lays out the thinking behind classical education and the basics of its methodology.
The Lost Tools of Learning- Dorothy Sayer's article explains the concepts behind classical pedagogy.
Local Resources in Escondido
The Circe Institute- Excellent conferences and classical resources for homeschoolers.
The Well-Trained Mind
Classical Christian Homeschooling Website
Classical Curriculum Guide-
This file gives you a five-year framework for a classical education, complete with suggestions for Math, Science, History and Language.
Resource Page for Greek Students-
Here you will find the basic paradigms that one must master as well as chants and songs to help you memorize them.
The Online Vermeer Art Gallery-
Tired of the usual Web hype? Take some time to be refreshed by some of our favorite paintings.
Online Lectures, Talks, Essays, etc..
- Why Classical Education?-Fritz Hinrichs. This talk lays out the thinking behind classical education and the basics of its methodology.
- Francis Schaeffer on Education
- Motivation in Education-Fritz Hinrichs. How classical education can motivate your student.
- Introduction to Classical Education-Fritz Hinrichs.
- Homeschooling and Classical Education-Fritz Hinrichs
- Classical Colleges- Fritz Hinrichs
- The Future of Homeschooling- Fritz Hinrichs
- Teaching Science- Fritz Hinrichs
- Missions and Multiculturalism- Fritz Hinrichs
- Reforming Government- Fritz Hinrichs
- Preparing your Child for a Great Books Education- Fritz Hinrichs
- Interview with the Classical Christian Digest - Fritz Hinrichs
Recommended Web sites
- World Magazine
- Christian classics online
- ACL Home Page (American Classical League
- Into the Wardrobe: The C. S. Lewis WWW Site
The Old School House Magazine
- Homeschool Christian Website
Escondido Tutorial Service
Great Books Tutorial
Euclid's Elements of Geometry
History of Science and Math
Alexandria Tutorial Service
Writing the Essay
The History of Christianity
Five Weeks with Plutarch
Aletheia Tutorial Service
Great Books Foundations
Nineteenth-Century British Literature
Introduction to Writing and Literature
Reading and Writing the Short Story Cycle
Great Books paper conferences
Coram Deo Tutorials
BIblical Greek 1
Classical Mathematics I,II,III,IV
Introduction to Euclid
Imago Dei Tutorials
Western Art History I & II
Highlights of the Humanities
Into the Wardrobe
The World of C.S.Lewis
Writing Assessment Services
Writing instruction for Great Books students
The content and conduct of each service is only the responsibility of the particular service, not gbt.org. If you would like to become an online classical tutor, please see http://www.gbt.org/tutors.html